Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Argyle Armoring

I met Marshall a few months back through the Oklahoma Shooters Association Forum when I was in the process of looking for a Glock Armorer to work on my newly purchased G19. After talking with him back and forth through private messaging I decided he knew more than enough to trust working on my firearms.

I had him install sights, and rework the trigger to be smoother and lighter than it was stock. Let me say this much, the work that Argyle Armoring completes is top notch, everything comes back to clean and in top working shape.

The trigger mods that he completed made it pull so much easier and with a crisp break, and the reset was much shorter making it easier to put another round down range quickly.

Overall I would highly suggest anyone looking for a good Glock Armorer to check out www.ArgyleArmoring.com and make sure to let him know SpartanTC81 sent you his way.

1 comment:

  1. Glock Armorer to work on my newly purchased G19. After talking with him back and forth through private messaging I decided he knew more than enough to trust working on my firearms.
    http://www.kingglock.com/Products.aspx?CAT=4299

    ReplyDelete