Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Spartan Build

A few months ago 2 Vets Arms brought up the idea of releasing a limited edition AR lower where the proceeds would be donated to Descendants of Sparta to assist with the prevention of active military and veteran suicide.
Of course the idea received lots of support and they moved ahead with their plans to release it for pre order. When 2VA announced that the lowers were up for purchase I quickly jumped on to their site and ordered 3 of them, 2 of which are for myself and the other will be set aside until my son is old enough to build his own.

After placing the order I began thinking about all of the different things I have liked and disliked about the AR builds I have had, and started researching the different parts that are available trying to figure out what I wanted to use for what I have now dubbed "The Spartan Build".

Over the next couple posts I will list all of the different parts that I am using in this build, along with pictures of the build as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment