Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rogue Tactical Concealment

I had the awesome pleasure of having a couple holsters made by Steve at Rogue Tactical Concealment, not only was he super fast with his communication back and forth, he was also very quick to respond and help me decide how I would like to have my holster set up. I placed the order 11/29/2012 and I had the holster for my M&P in my hands by 12/7/2012, that is awesome turn around time and the quality did not suffer at all. Although we have a slight fitting issue with the M&P being a little too tight in the holster, Steve is backing his workmanship and will be fixing the fitting issue this up coming week.

Let me give you all my impression of the holsters. The first thing that you notice as soon as you remove them from the shipping box is the quality of the workmanship that is put into them. The edges are all smooth to the touch making for a very comfortable holster. The rivets are nice and tight, with a uniform look to them.  The main body of the holster is made from .060 kydex giving it a desired flexibility factor, while the belt loops are made from .093 kydex giving you a very sturdy platform for your holster to sit on.



Wearing the holsters is very comfortable, even though these are made to fit extremely close to the body you don't feel like they are poking you. I noticed when I put on both holsters that even though I am nowhere near my ideal weight right now they stayed very close to my body and did not create a "wider" than normal visual effect.




Holstering and unholstering the magazines is very smooth with just the right amount of tension to make it so they do not just freely fall out while moving. Even though there is a fitment issue right now with my M&P I was able to carry my FNS-9 around today and never felt that the firearm was in any danger of falling out, again the tension was just right, and the holster was comfortable in every situation.

I have owned several different holsters over the past year, and for the cost and quality of these holsters from RTC, I will be doing more business with them. I highly recommend checking them out.

WWW.RogueTacticalConcealment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment