Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Lynx Concealment Ambi appendix IWB: initial thoughts

I contacted Lynx Concealment about this prototype holster because not only is it ambidextrous, but with the malice clips you can wear it on a plate carrier or anything else with MOLLE webbing. 
Right off the bat I can see and feel real quality built in to this holster system. From the double soft loops to the rivets. It is incredibly solid. 
Even with the undercut I did on my trigger guard, it has no effect on the retention (which is firm but easy to draw) 
Above is side for the left handed shooters. 

Of course the ride height is adjustable.


Be on the lookout for another review. I will be wearing everyday to give my long term thoughts and also I will also be running it on my carrier next range trip. 

-ShipLane

1 comment:

  1. It almost looks like it could take a G Code RTI hanger. Although the holes look like they might be too far apart. That would be a nice option to give it more options for carry.

    ReplyDelete