Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

My New Rogue Tactical Concealment Holsters

A few weeks ago I received 2 new holsters from Rogue Tactical Concealment, the first was Stack Holster that was made for my PMags and FNS-9 Mags, and the second was an IWB made for the M&P9 which also works for my FNS-9.

The Stack Holster fits a category of holster that I have been looking for since I started the Spartan Build, it gives me the ability to carry 2 PMags and 2 FNS mags without having to make extra space for 2 separate holsters. The first thing that I noticed when I took it out of the shipping box was that Steve took the time to make a quality holster specifically for the mags I am using. As with my OWB holster the fit and finish shows care that only hand craftsmanship can offer, there isn't a single rough edge to be found. The belt loops are carefully crafted also and slides easily onto my belt.









With the holster mounted on my belt and loaded out with mags, it stays tight against my body, while comfortably keeping the mags from digging into my side. Holstering the mags is made easier since the top of the holster is flared, and even though it is flared there is more than enough retention to keep the mags securely in place even when jumping around and knocking the holster into things. Unholstering the mags is also a breeze, the retention is perfect and once you have a firm grip on the mag and begin to pull up it comes right out. I have only has the chance to wear this holster to the range once, but have spent some time walking around the house with it on and I feel extremely confident that this is a piece that will be up for the challenge of run and gun.

The IWB holster is something that I use daily, it sits low enough to make concealing my full size FNH FNS-9 possible. Unlike other holsters I have had before I feel completely comfortable when wearing this one, the craftsmanship and time that Steve put into making this guaranteed that there weren't any rough edges to dig into side even when sitting in the car and wearing the holster.









Being that this IWB was made for the S&W M&P9 there is a little less retention on the FNS, yet it still keeps the firearm completely secured and positive retention is still felt when holstering and unholstering. It is a very sturdy holster with great J-Hooks to keep it retained IWB with your belt. One of the things I like best about it is that a natural curve has been put into the holster, this makes it comfortable in every position that I normally wear my concealed firearm at.

Overall every holster I have received from RTC has been stellar quality that is backed by a Veteran owned business that believes in awesome customer service. I strongly urge anyone who is looking for an awesome quality holster at an extremely fair price and an awesome turn around time, take a look at Rogue Tactical Concealment. Make sure to let them know that SpartanTC sent you.

WWW.RogueTacticalConcealment.com
















3 comments:

  1. Would be awesome if they had one for AK mags. Cool setup though. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give RTC a holler, I know that when I had Steve make my Stack Holster that he didn't have any FNS mags to use, so I just sent him 2 of mine to use. He is very flexible with what he can make.

      Delete
  2. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks

    ReplyDelete