Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

ODIN Works XMR

Today ODIN Works released their XMR (Extended Mag Release), and I have been anxiously awaiting the go ahead to post this quick look and review for it. 


The XMR replaces the standard mag release and adds a really cool looking paddle in its place. The paddle has grooves that grip your finger when you push down.

The fit and finish of the XMR are great, there aren't any rough edges to find and the coating is even throughout. It also gives the gun a little more character in my opinion.

As far as function goes, it works great. I've never had a problem with my finger being too short and not being able to reach the mag release; but having the extra leverage that the XMR offers is great. 

So far that time I have had with it I am overall happy with the XMR as an addition to my rifle.

Head over to www.ODINWorks.com to pick one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment