Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Upcoming Test and Review Range Trip

This Saturday Lane and myself will be heading out to do some night shooting. While I would have liked to use a few of the very popular flash hiders I was unable to get my hands on more than what we have already been sent or had. So this weekend we will be testing 3 different flash hiders and the J-Comp from Strike Industires. 

We will be using the standard A2 flash hider since it is what is most commonly found on factory AR's. It will be compared to the 556 Tactical StrykeHyde and the B.E. Meyers 249F, I will try my best to do side by side videos of all three so it will be easy to compare the difference between them.

(Left to Right- Stryker Comp, J-Comp, and StrykeHyde)

         (B.E. Meyers 249F Flash Hider)

As far as the Strike Industries J-Comp goes I am mainly wanting to see if the way the chambers are setup will actually help in reducing the typical compensator fire ball. While I don't believe we will see any major reduction in flash, there is always room to be surprised by a new product. 

Make sure to check back next week for the video and post range thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment