Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Iron Viper Ambi Safety Selector

So yesterday the Iron Viper Ambi Safety Selector showed up for the SpartanTC Test AR-15, I was pretty excited to open up the package because I had been hearing so many great things about what Iron Viper has been releasing. 

The packaging was a simple bag, and inside was the safety selector, some business cards, and the installation instructions/warranty card. I appreciate simplistic packaging, it shows that the company is proud of what they make and don't feel the need to showcase it.


The quality of the Ambi selector is awesome, the right side switch fits perfectly into the safety selector drum. There is absolutely no play once everything is installed, and the switch gives a nice solid click when switching between safe and fire, and vice versa. 



The waffle pattern not only looks cool, but it also gives you a little more grip when using the levers. I found that when I bring my trigger finger off the trigger its really easy to use the meat on the side to flip the selector to safety.

Just off the little time that I had with the selector today I am now really looking forward to getting some time on the range with it. Make sure to check back as the range thoughts post for it will be up very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment