Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Offhand Gear Clothing

A little while ago I talked with Offhand Gear (http://www.offhandgear.com) about their clothing line, they have had some very interesting designs and everything is Pro2A which is awesome. 



Their products are made right here in the USA, which is something that I truly appreciate since it helps to keep jobs here. Plus it shows the pride that they take in the quality of clothing they are offering.

Having had the opportunity to get our hands on a few shirts and I will say that I was impressed with the quality.

The printing is flawless, and the shirts themselves are awesome quality. Unlike some shirts that I have received from other companies whose product is also made here in the US, the Offhand Gear shirts were durable while remaining comfortable. 

If you are looking to get some Pro2A shirts for your wife, girlfriend, daughter, I would highly suggest heading over and checking out Offhand Gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment