Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Ares Armor EDC mag pouch

I bought the Ares Armor EDC mag pouch a few months ago and I must say, it has come in handy.  It is an outside the waistband (OWB), very slim line mag pouch small enough for everyday carry under a shirt. 
At 3 1/8" wide, it is the smallest mag pouch I have come across.



When they form the outer Kydex, they use a dummy round so a full mag will seat and retain properly. The quality is excellent and will last for a long time.



 The only down side I found is the belt loops. The Kydex loops ride slightly higher than the back of the pouch, which for me causes a little discomfort if I'm not wearing an undershirt. I would like to see them lower the loop flush or just below the top of the pouch. 

-ShipLane 

No comments:

Post a Comment