Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Everyday Carry Kinves

If there is one thing that I never leave home without it is a knife. I cannot carry to work since I work on a military installation and well we all know its a big no no to carry there. However I always have a knife on me, and it is usually one of these two that I own. 

The first blade is the Triumph from CRKT, this is one that I picked up when they were clearing them out on Woot.com, don't quite remember what I paid for it but I do know it was cheap and it looked nice so I bought it. 


When I first received the Triumph the handle was so rough that it literally wore a hole in the pocket I carried it in. Over time it has worn down and quickly became one of my favorite blades to carry because the blade is quick to deploy and extremely sharp.

The other knife that I carry often was another Woot.com purchase. This one is a Kershaw, not sure what the model is but it has a nice quick assisted blade. One of the things that I like most about this one is that I can carry it with the clip holding the knife upside down, so when I remove the knife it is already positioned in my hand for quick deployment.


So the question is, what do you carry daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment