Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

White Wolf Tactical Med Kits

I am sure many of the long time readers will remember the posts that I did earlier this year about medical kits and Individual First Aid Kits (IFAK's). Well our friends over at White Wolf Tactical have created their own Med Kit recently and I wanted to share it with you.

From the White Wolf Tactical Site:

WWT very own medical kit, developed with the help of former combat medics. Kit is in a double m4 mag pouch.



Kit contains

2 Pair nitrile gloves
2 H&H compressed gauze
1 Pair trauma sheers
1 Israeli bandage
1 Nasopharyngeal Airway 


There is also an option to add on a tourniquet to the kit for an additional fee.

The basic kit is $49.99 which is an extremely fair price in my opinion for a med kit. This is something that you can easily toss into your range bag or attach to your plate carrier so it is close. 


I hope to get my hands on one soon so I can do a more in depth breakdown of the kit.


I am a firm believer that it is always best to be prepared, and get the proper training to use the items that will possibly be inside any medical kit. I have a kit that I take with me to the range every time, it is not that I am expecting to be hurt, but there is always a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment