Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

JoeBobOutfitters

I'm not sure how many of you have actually used JoeBobOutfitters before but I can tell you that I have used them for quite a few purchases over the past two years. There have been plenty of times that I have had to email or call to have an order changed or to make sure that what I ordered was compatible because I ordered before really checking. Every single time I have ever had to get ahold of Joe he has been more than willing to work with me and respond as quickly as possible. This is one thing that I have always had a lot of respect for when working with businesses, I feel that it is important to take care of your customers and in doing so word of how you cared for that customer will spread. Also as many of you have read in other reviews I really like to use Veteran Owned Companies as often as I can, and Joe is a veteran and offers a veteran and police officer discount.

One of the other huge things with JoeBob's is that the shipping is phenomenal, nearly every time I have placed an order it has shipped out no later than 2 days later, and since he is only a couple hours away it usually is here within 2 days. Being on top of shipping products out is awesome, being on top of shipping stuff out during a mad craze is just plain amazing.

I know currently he doesn't have much stock available but I would highly suggest giving his website a check whenever you can cause you may just be surprised what he gets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment