Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Primary Arms

Primary Arms is another company that I frequently use, every time I have ordered something from them I have received a shipping notice the next day and usually have the package in hand 2 days later. Even during all of this craziness of things being sold out or selling out within hours they have managed to keep up with the demand and keep their site up and running.

This past summer I had ordered their 1-4X Illuminated Scope, and I was very impressed by the quality of it. I had it mounted on my .300BLK upper and it was extremely easy to get sighted in, and the clarity of the optics was stellar for the price that I had paid for it. It was one of the best budget scopes I have come across ever.

I have also heard great things about the Red Dot sights that they have, and when your on a budget they are a great way to get one onto your rifle, that is of course if you can find them in.

I am looking at getting another of the 1-4X scopes to mount onto my 5.56 upper in the near future and I will be doing a review of it, but I do urge you all to give their website a look and maybe you might find something there that you need or want.

No comments:

Post a Comment