Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Titan Reloading

I recently started looking for the dies that I need to load .300 Blackout and everywhere that I had looked was either out of stock or the prices on the dies had been raised to offset the lack of availability. However while searching I ran across Titan Reloading, and they actually had the Blackout Dies in stock and at a much lower price than what I had found on most other sites. I looked around for a bit on the site and placed the blackout dies and factory crimp die in the cart.

While I was checking out I noticed that the shipping prices were also very fair compared to what I have paid through other sites in the past. It was $8.75 for priority shipping of the 3 dies that I ordered, which I know is a very fair price for the speed of shipping that I got. So I placed the order and I quickly received the confirmation email. The order was placed on a Saturday and it shipped on Tuesday, with the high volume of sales all companies are seeing right now I was extremely pleased with how quickly the order shipped.

If anyone is looking for reloading dies and other parts I highly suggest using Titan Reloading, the pricing and shipping are extremely fair, and the order processing is stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment