Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

CMC Triggers Booth SHOT Show 2014

So I have been in contact with CMC Triggers on and off for the past few months but have not had the opportunity to try out or see one of their triggers in person, until last week. I had been hearing nothing but great things about their triggers from a number of people who's opinion I respect, so I have been looking forward to getting my hands on one at some point.



When I met with CMC Triggers at their booth it was awesome to find out that it is a family run business, and everyone in the family is very heavily involved.

They had a Lantac lower with their trigger installed so I was able to get a feel for how the trigger works and feels, and now I am looking forward to getting one installed in my rifle and getting some time at the range with it.

If there is one thing I respect very highly it is when a company makes you feel like you have known them for a long time and take the time to make you feel welcome at their booth. CMC was awesome to hang out with after the show at dinner one night also.

Looking forward to working with them here in the near future also.


Make sure to subscribe to our email list to receive up to date posts and information.
Also make sure to follow @shiplane and @spartan_tc on Instagram for pictures and info of new gear we have coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment