Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Glock 41 and 42 SHOT Show 2014 Initial Thoughts

On Monday I had the opportunity to shoot both the Glock 41 and 42 that are being released very soon. I remember when I heard that Glock would be releasing these new guns and thinking to myself, why is it that Glock would release a .380 single stack pistol when everyone else has been releasing 9mm? While I did not get an answer from the rep at Media Day, I did get to find out that the Glock 42 was an extremely small gun that despite it's size still fit very well in my hands. 

As with any Glock the 42 is a shooter, it was extremely easy to ring the steel with and had little to no recoil.


                                    (As you can see the 42 looks very small in Lane's Hands)

The Glock 41 was probably the one that had impressed me the most, it was extremely easy to hold even with my "smaller" hands and it shot like a dream. Thanks to Glock engineering they have created a .45ACP that feels like it has the recoil of a 9mm. If you watch the video you can see that I pulled the first shot because I was expecting it to shoot like a .45ACP and was a bit surprised when it didn't.



                                                                        (Glock 42)

Are these the guns that the community has been asking for? No, no they are not. Matter of fact they have left many people asking why.

Are these guns that will sell? Yes because they are both very well made, and we all know that even when Glock releases a gun that people question at first, it still sells.

Make sure to subscribe to our email list to receive up to date posts and information.
Also make sure to follow @shiplane and @spartan_tc on Instagram for pictures and info of new gear we have coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment