Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Diamondhead Booth SHOT Show 2014

Before I left for SHOT there had been a few suggestions (both from the page and some friends) to check out the Diamondhead booth. Everyone wanted information on the new D-45 offset sights, and a few people asked about the new polymer sights that are being offered.

I had just happened to see the Diamondhead D-45 sights on one of the Adams Arms AR-15's while at their booth and I was intrigued by them, and I made sure that we stopped at Diamonhead after that.

The D-45 sights are a very unique build compared to some of the other offset sights I have owned before. Instead of being a solid mount, they are spring loaded and can handle being bumped because they will just move back and then go right back into position. I would really like to pick up a set to use on my rifle once I swap it over to a magnified scope.

(When stowed the sights sit as low as any other folding sight)




The other sights that I was interested in were the polymer sights that they are offering. Unlike some of the other polymer flip up sights I have seen on the market these are built solid and have one ver cool feature on them. You can "charge" the sights up with your flashlight which then gives you a very bright set of night sights, I was surprised at just how bright they were when the booth rep showed me.



Wether we are able to work a deal with getting a set of each sent to us for review or we have to pick some up to review, there will be something up about them at some point this year.


Make sure to subscribe to our email list to receive up to date posts and information.
Also make sure to follow @shiplane and @spartan_tc on Instagram for pictures and info of new gear we have coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment