Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

KNS Precision GoPro mount

In the last couple hours in the last room on the last day of SHOT show we were walking around and found KNS Precision. They make many items such as anti rotation pins and many other AR15 accessories; but what caught my eye was their point-of-view go pro mounts that mount directly to a picatinny rail.
  Facing the shooter 

 I have seen similar products via Instagram and YouTube but this one is by far the most slimline. Whether you want to mount facing the shooter or the target, you can do so. These are excellent for 1st first person 3 gun competitions or to see your facial reaction to your shots. I would love to pick one up for some POV hunting videos, similar to those that Dustin Ellerman did with his helicopter hog hunt down in Texas. Im hoping to snag one before deer season rolls around again so I can document my success (or failures).

No comments:

Post a Comment